sábado, 19 de outubro de 2013

Crushing for some black boots

Now that the good weather is gone, and the rain seems that came to stay.... I'll have to say bye bye sandals, bye bye ballerinas, it's time to think about boots!!! And I'm completely crushing for some... and I really mean some... not only one pair...

The first, in the top of my favorites are the Balenciaga Cutout Ankle Boots... Yes... The ones that are to Love or to Hate... In my case were a love at the first sight but yet didn't put my hands on them so.... I'm still waiting....

Balenciaga+cutout+boots.jpg (640×525)


In second place are the Alexander Wang Anouck Cutout Heel Boots... they are soooo perfect too...

objectofmyaffection.jpg (640×649)


... and what about the high knee ones... the Sigrid Cutout Heel from Alexander Wang?.... Oh my.....

364884_in_pp.jpg (390×585)

And to continue my dreaming list... the Gold Chain Givenchy Boots...

givenchy-ankle-boots-with-gold-metal-chain-in-black-leather-pic145940.jpg (685×800)

And at last... the more affordable of all... The Sandro Atlanta Boots... so cute too...




So now you know... the love boots of my life... for this season!!!

Hope to see them all in London... very soon... Hey booties... Wait for me!!!




With Love

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário