sexta-feira, 18 de outubro de 2013

IPhone Cases

I'm a very addicted IPhone person, maybe because, as you know, I'm an architect, and the IPhone facilitates very much my life. 
And lots of you are maybe thinking that there are already other brands that have smartphones that have the same programs that the IPhone, but for me, an IPhone is an IPhone, and I think that in my case, hardly there's a coming back.
So now, I have the IPhone 5, and yes, I know that they have already launched the IPhone 5S and 5C, but I'm not that obsessed about having every single model that is launched. And as I was saying, this time I was going for a simple IPhone case, a white one that would be very well and discrete with my white IPhone 5, and I really bought one but, one week later.... BAAANNNG... the insanity of the world of the IPhone cases took care, and I lost my mind again, and yes, by meaning again, I wanna say that for the third time I bought a Rabito Iphone case, this time a silver one. I felt in love for the gold one, but went for the silver.

        You can find them all in: http://www.tamtokki.com

But this issue doesn't end here... there's a whole bunch of cute IPhone cases, all around the web. I've already had the Gennarino and the Luisa from Moschino for my IPhone 4S, and I can tell you that the Gennarino is really a good choice, but Luisa, unfortunately is not that practical because of her "big ass", the volume is to much and you can't stand your IPhone lying right on a surface.
Now Moschino is launching 2 new characters that I'm very excited to see... Violetta and Agostino, specially Violetta...
Violetta and Agostino

Gennarino

Luisa and Gennarino

You can find them all in: http://www.moschino.com


And last but not the least... the one inspired on "Chanel Minaudière", known as Chanel Lego Clutch.
I'm completely against imitations, and I'm against my moral to buy anything that is counterfeiting. As I always say, I prefer to not have something than to have a counterfeiting piece of something. In this case, I don't know if this is considered a counterfeiting piece because Chanel didn't create this piece at all, only created the clutch, that someone adapted to a IPhone case... But apart from that, I really think that the case is really really cute! And you can already see them in the IPhones of lots of great bloggers. 
Let me know what you think about that!

You can find them on the Amazon and on the Ebay, just look for "IPhone Lego Case"


Hope you enjoyed this article...

With love...


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário